Quick-Fix Homeschool Mom Hair
Happy Monday, friends! I am stepping way, way, waaaaaay out of my little lesson plan-craft comfort zone to bring you this post today– about HAIR! Don’t worry! I’ll be snuggled back up in my usual, cozy homeschool post territory very soon! 🙂
I don’t know about you, but I have a love – hate relationship with pony tails and clippies. I love the convenience, hate the look. I am usually scrambling around in the mornings to prepare for our school day, and I don’t have much time for hair-fixing!
My adorable (inside and out) friend told me about a blog with hair tutorial videos! I love it!
I can go days between washings and still have a pretty cute style in minutes!
So, I wanted to share the ‘quick-fix yet still cute’ hair love with you!
1. I have found it really helps to invest in a good, higher end hair spray. It makes a difference!
2. I love this dry shampoo! I even use it when my hair is clean for added texture. It is CHEAP! 🙂
3. In the videos, she suggests using Diane brand bobby pins. You can get them from Amazon, and I really think they work better.
4. Start with some texture in your hair. I tease mine before I attempt any of the tutorials, and give it a good spray with dry shampoo.
5. Keep practicing! 🙂 After you get the hang of it, you can have your hair up and cute in less than 5 minutes!
There are tons of styles to choose from, and you will find one you love!
FInally, here is the link:
Go! Grab your phone. Go hang out in the bathroom. Try it! 🙂
Quick-fix hair makes me merry!
Merry Monday to you!
Now… if I just had a quick fix for my
gray natural platinum highlights! 😉